Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
|1||Newshosting||= Best Overall|
|2||UsenetServer||= Best Annual $95.40|
|3||Easynews||= Best for Beginners|
*Dutch users should check out this Usenet providers site
- UK Govt. Warns Google, Microsoft & Yahoo Over Piracy
- Tribler Makes BitTorrent Anonymous With Built-in Tor Network
- UK Police Make Third ‘Pirate’ Streaming Arrest
- Popcorn Time Installed on 1.4 Million Devices in The U.S.
- Hustler Hustles Tor Exit-Node Operator Over Piracy
- ISP Alliance Accepts Piracy Crackdown, With Limits
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 09/01/14
- The Next-Generation Copyright Monopoly Wars Will Be Much Worse
- Patent Allows Watermarking of Already Encrypted Movies
- KickassTorrents Goes Secure, Encrypts Traffic For All Visitors