Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- XBMC/Kodi Targets Piracy-Promoting eBay Sellers
- Joker Goes Offline After Pressure From Copyright Holders
- Disney Patents a Piracy Free Search Engine
- Manhunt Underway For “Possibly Armed” Kinox, BitShare and FreakShare Operators
- Pirate Site Operator Slapped With $10 Million in Damages
- Gottfrid Svartholm Found Guilty in Hacking Trial
- Google Glass Now Banned in US Movie Theaters Over Piracy Fears
- Joker is Cool But Not the New Popcorn Time
- Dotcom Tries To Reclaim Millions Seized in Hong Kong
- RIAA: The Pirate Bay Assaults Fundamental Human Rights