Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
|1||Newshosting||= Best Overall|
|2||UsenetServer||= Best Annual $95.40|
|3||Easynews||= Best for Beginners|
*Dutch users should check out this Usenet providers site
- Labels Win Grooveshark Copyright Infringement Case
- Photographer Sues Imgur For Failing to Remove Copyrighted Photos
- Universal Music Moves For Summary Judgment Against Grooveshark
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 09/29/14
- Copyright Apocalypse: Trolls Attack the Net, From the Future
- Piracy Police Chief Calls For State Interference to Stop Internet Anarchy
- Court Orders Warner Bros. to Reveal Flawed Anti-Piracy Technology
- Gottfrid Svartholm Trial: IT Experts Give Evidence
- Thom Yorke Sells New Album via Paywall Protected Torrent
- Most Top Films Are Not Available on Netflix, Research Finds