Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
|1||Newshosting||= Best Overall|
|2||UsenetServer||= Best Annual $95.40|
|3||Easynews||= Best for Beginners|
*Dutch users should check out this Usenet providers site
*BitTorrent / P2P users should use a VPN service to download safely
- ‘Notorious Market’ Blocks Piracy in its P2P Streaming Player
- MPAA and RIAA Members Uploaded Over 2,000 Gigabytes to Megaupload
- Five Years Before Any New U.S. Anti-Piracy Laws, MP Predicts
- Landmark Case Sees Pirate Bay User Hit With 5 Year Sentence
- Pirate Video Streaming Sites Exploit Google’s Servers
- Spotify Starts Shutting Down Its Massive P2P Network
- High Court: Kim Dotcom Can Have His Cars, Millions in Cash Returned
- Android Pirate Agrees To Work Undercover For the Feds
- Square Enix: DRM Boosts Profits and It’s Here to Stay
- Game of Thrones Sets New Torrent Swarm Record