Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
|1||Newshosting||= Best Overall|
|2||UsenetServer||= Best Annual $95.40|
|3||Easynews||= Best for Beginners|
*Dutch users should check out this Usenet providers site
*BitTorrent / P2P users should use a VPN service to download safely
- Viewing Pirated Material Is Not Direct Copyright Infringement, Judge Tells Tarantino
- “Rogue” Video Site Goes Straight, Immediately Gets Raided By Police
- Megaupload Sues Hong Kong Over Unlawful Shutdown
- HBO Demands Takedown of Game of Thrones Screenshots
- Record Labels: Used MP3s Too Good and Convenient to Resell
- Pirate Bay Hits Historic 10 Million Torrent Milestone
- Megashare to Shutdown Over Hosting Problem, Users Panic
- UK Police Force Shutdown of Sports Torrent Network
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 04/21/14
- The Copyright Monopoly’s Fundamental Problem Remains The Same…