Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- Torrent Site ‘Hijacks’ MPAA’s Movie Search Engine
- Kim Dotcom Leaves Bail Hearing a Free Man, For Now
- The Pirate Bay Goes Down Locally
- Record Biz Wants To Tax Brits For Copying Their Own Music
- BT Starts Blocking Private Torrent Sites
- ABS-CBN Sues Another 18 Sites Over TV and Movie Piracy
- Senator Uses Piracy Report to Pressure Visa, Mastercard
- Piracy Police Arrest Two for The Expendables 3 Movie Leak
- Google Asked to Censor Three Million Pirate Bay URLs
- Pirate Bay Founder Preps Appeal, Puts the Press Straight