Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- Hollywood Tries to Crush Popcorn Time, Again
- The Open Bay: Now Anyone Can Run A Pirate Bay ‘Copy’
- Google & MPAA Publicly Slam Each Other Over Piracy
- Torrent Site Fenopy Shuts Down Quietly
- Paulo Coelho Wants to Give The Interview Away Using BitTorrent
- Researchers Make BitTorrent Anonymous and Impossible to Shut Down
- The Pirate Bay’s Facebook Page Is Shut Down Too
- Icefilms Downtime Causes Concern, But Site Will Return
- Swedish ISP Refuses to Block The Pirate Bay
- Pirate Bay Shutdown Doesn’t Stop People From Sharing