Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- 4shared Demands Retraction Over Misleading Piracy Report
- Kim Dotcom Must Reveal Everything He Owns to Hollywood
- Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week – 10/20/14
- Illegal Copying Has Always Created Jobs, Growth, And Prosperity
- The Soaring Financial Cost of Blocking Pirate Sites
- Sports Streaming Site Hides Itself From The UK Piracy Police
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Google to Censor Leaked Pictures, Sort Of
- Uploaded.net Liable For Failing to Delete Copyright Content
- Google Will Punish “Pirate” Sites Harder in Search Results
- United States Hosts Most Pirate Sites, UK Crime Report Finds