Right after the humiliating defeat of the DoJ and BREIN, the DoJ instantly signed for Supreme Court within the 2 weeks sign period. It’s not sure yet if the DoJ will take it to the Supreme Court and my guess is they won’t, as it will embarrass them for the third time in a row.
The DoJ is probably taking the time to think about it so whatever they do I don’t care. The fact remains that they are a bunch of disrespectful, shameless liars who will do anything while causing more harm and wasting money trying to get their way.
As mentioned earlier the case has been dismissed, it’s over. The servers which are being raided six years ago are lost according to the DoJ. This means payback time in hard cold cash. After this has been realized, we will look for other possible ways getting the ones responsible for six years of madness.
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- VPN Providers Ban BitTorrent Traffic Over Piracy Concerns
- Russia’s Facebook Prepares To Make Peace With USTR Over Piracy
- Popcorn Time: Open Source Torrent Streaming Netflix For Pirates
- BREIN Ends Pirate Bay-Related ISP and Proxy Lawsuits
- Privacy Disaster: Type IP Address, Get Internet User’s Phone Number
- ‘Domains by Proxy’ Hands Over Personal Details of “Pirate” Site Owner
- Washington Attorney General Hits Cyberlocker For “Deceptive Practices”
- Pirate Bay Founder’s Detention Extended Based on “New Evidence”
- BREIN: We Killed 200+ Pirate Bay Proxies in 2013
- RuPaul Trolls Pirates With Fake Album Leak on The Pirate Bay