A cyberattack that sabotaged Iran’s uranium enrichment program was an “act of force” and was likely illegal, according to research commissioned by NATO’s cyber warfare center.
Read article here:
Legal Experts: Stuxnet Attack on Iran Was Illegal ‘Act of Force’
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- Demonoid May be Gone, But There Are Alternatives
- MPAA Supports Republican Platform on Copyright Issues
- Has Justice Caught Up WIth Pirate Bay Founder Anakata?
- MegaUpload Prepares for its Return
- Unzbin Calls it Quits
- Newzbin2 Shuts Down
- NZBMatrix Closes its Doors
- nzbX Freemium Weekend - Features Revealed on Promising NZB Site
- MegaUpload.com And First Amendment in the Digital Age: How Copyright Enforcement Is Threatening Free Speech And How The Constitution Can Win
- Supreme Court Says: You Can Copy That Floppy DNA Material