Kim Dotcom has taken to Twitter in his usual fashion, to announce to the world that thanks to PRISM and its global puppetry like surveillance of us all, subscriptions to the encrypted Mega network have gone through the roof, something he is of course, pleased with. “Since the PRIMS story broke, #Mega is growing rapidly. The privacy company is happy to serve you. Thank you for using Mega,” his tweet reads. We saw a similar occurrence last week, when Turkish protesters began subscribing to VPN services in droves, to prevent any government crack downs on internet usage and to maintain their anonymity online.
See more here:
Mega Growing in Wake of PRISM Leak
Leave a Reply
Exclusive Usenet Offers: $7.95/month
- Demonoid May be Gone, But There Are Alternatives
- MPAA Supports Republican Platform on Copyright Issues
- Has Justice Caught Up WIth Pirate Bay Founder Anakata?
- MegaUpload Prepares for its Return
- Unzbin Calls it Quits
- Newzbin2 Shuts Down
- NZBMatrix Closes its Doors
- nzbX Freemium Weekend - Features Revealed on Promising NZB Site
- MegaUpload.com And First Amendment in the Digital Age: How Copyright Enforcement Is Threatening Free Speech And How The Constitution Can Win
- Supreme Court Says: You Can Copy That Floppy DNA Material